Oxford and the English Civil War, 1640 - 1660 - Lecture Programme
1. The Universities of Oxford and Cambridge to 1500
2. Reformation Oxford
3. Oxford, William Laud and 'The Beauty of Holiness'
4. Oxford as the Royalist Capital I
5. Oxford as the Royalist Capital II
6. A Time of Shaking! - Political and Religious Radicalism
7. Oxford: Sieges and Purges
8. 1648 - 1649: War, Revolution and Regicide
9. John Wilkins and the 'Invisible College' at Wadham
10. The Sheldonian Theatre and Restoration Oxford
11. Film: 'Civil War Oxford.
12. Conclusions and Presentations.