Reformation, Religion and Revolution in Tudor and Early Stuart England, 1500 - 1650 - Lecture Programme
1. New Frontiers - Exploration and the 'New Learning
2. Reformers! Catholic and not so Catholic!
3. Henry VIII's 'Great Matter' and the Early Reformation
4. England's Josiah - Edward VI, Cranmer and The Book of Common Prayer
5. Fires of Faith - The Reign of Mary Tudor
6. Queen Elizabeth, Religion and Foxe's Book of Martyrs
7. The Reformation of Images
8. Gloriana! The Image of Elizabeth
9. The English Catholic Community - Martyrs or Traitors?
10. Divine Rights in Early Modern England
11. Puritans, Regicides and Royal Martyrs
12. Conclusions and Presentations